Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Claudette Colbert Collection

I am really excited about the new Claudette Colbert collecton! This is definetly a must have for my DVD collection.

The Claudette Colbert Collection is coming to DVD on November 3. In this set are six of Claudette's wonderful movies. These movies are...

"Three Cornered Moon" - 1933
"Maid of Salem" - 1937
"I Met Him in Paris" - 1937
"Bluebeard's Eighth Wife" - 1938
"No Time for Love" 1943
"The Egg and I" - 1947

The only film already available on DVD is "The Egg and I", and it is in the Ma and Pa Kettle Collection Volume 1.

You can pre-order this collection today from Amazon for $36.99. It is so wonderful that they decided to put out this set of one of my favorite actresses of all time! Now, how about a Jean Harlow collection???? I've been waiting a long time for that one. Rumor is, it will come out in 2011 for Jean Harlow's 100th birthday. I sure hope so!!!

Here is a link to pre-order...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Claudette-Colbert-Collection/dp/B002KGREFQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1251085653&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment