Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Betty Grable Collection: Where is Volume 2??


I love watching Betty Grable movies! I know they are usually very predictable, but they are so much fun, and very entertaining. I have the Betty Grable Collection Volume One, and have had it for quite a long time. So, when should we expect Volume two???? If there wasn't suppose to be a Volume 2, then why put Volume 1 on the box set? I am starting to get a little impatient. I hope that Twentieth Century Fox is busy getting ready the next set of Betty Grable films. There aren't enough of her films available right now on DVD, and I want more!! Please, please, please, more Betty Grable!!

1 comment:

  1. Betty Grable's best movie is "Wabash Avenue". I really hope that it is part of the Betty Grable Collection, Vol 2. If not I hope that it will be available as a single purchase. This is the movie that she dances with Hermes Pan in a number that Bob Fosse based his entire career on. If you do not know who Hermes Pan is, he is the one who trained Fred Astair to do all of his fancy moves.

    ReplyDelete